Moscow Yacht Port
Khlebnikov engineering and ship-repairing yard, JSC
Yakova Gunina Street, 1 Building, Dolgoprudny town, Moscow region, 141703
International Moscow Yacht Port is justly considered as the oldest industry enterprise in the waters of Moscow Canal. Today it is a dynamically developing company that offers high-quality service to its customers and partners.
International Moscow Yacht Port is the only port in the waters of Moscow region, which can take ships up to 150 meters long. The port is the largest technical base for ship maintenance that has full facilities to check and evaluate thoroughly a ship of any type and size, provide its high-quality maintenance and repair, inexpensive moorage.
- The yacht club of Moscow River Steamship Line is designed for 200 mooring places afloat with the equipping level, which equals European yachting ports;
- More than 10 000 square meters of mooring areas ashore;
- Warm slipways;
- Yacht crane of 160 tons carrying capacity;
- Full-time filling station afloat;
- Slip for small ships;
- Helicopter platform;
- Winter moorage for a passenger fleet;
- On the territory there are more than 20 official dealers for sale and maintenance of yachts, boats and yacht equipment;
- 5 licensed service centers;
- 15 specialized service companies;
- Renting of office premises and production spaces;
- Sales territory “Water world” — sale of motor yachts and boats afloat and ashore;
- Forest and parkland territory and restaurant “Parohod” — for a comfortable outdoor recreation on the waterfront;
- Yacht club of Moscow River Steamship Line “Nagatino” — mooring, storage and service maintenance of yachts and boats in the center of Moscow.